The real Santa is back !
PLEASE, NOTE THAT THERE ARE NO AVAILABLE APPOINTMENTS AT THE MOMENT. Thanks for your understanding.
Santa is making his spectacular return to Complexe Desjardins on December 4—all the details here!
VISITS WITH SANTA
“Have you been naughty or nice?”
Until December 24, kids are invited to come and share their wish list with Santa in his Kingdom and get their photo taken with the jolly old man.
Visits are by appointment only in order to avoid lineups and crowds.
Masks must be worn by adults and children over 10 years of age.
Due to sanitary constraints, it will unfortunately be impossible for us to accommodate groups of children this year, thank you for your understanding.
Price for photos (payment by card only) :
- By email (maximum of 3 photos): $20
- Printed 4” x 6” photo: $12
- Extra printed 4” x 6” copy: $6
OPENING HOURS OF THE KINGDOM :
December 4 and 5 : 10 a.m - 5 p.m
December 9 to december 24 :
Monday to Friday : 11 a.m - 8 p.m
Saturday and Sunday : 10 a.m to 5 p.m
December 24 : 11 a.m to 5 p.m
To ensure a pleasant and safe experience for all, Complexe Desjardins is committed to implementing safety measures and rules issued by the government of Québec and Public Health.
-Vaccine passport mandatory for 13 years and older.
- Masks must be worn by adults and children over 10 years of age; strongly recommended for children 5 to 10 years of age
- Hand sanitizer at the entrance to the Centre and stores
- Mandatory social distancing and controlled lineups (1-metre distance between families)
- Rigorous disinfection and cleaning of the premises and surfaces
- On-site team to ensure compliance with sanitary and safety measures