Leasing and rentals
Leasing and rentals
Whether you are running a store or opening an office, Complexe Desjardins is a wise choice of location that offers a host of advantages.
The multifunctional nature of Complexe Desjardins provides the people who work there with easy access to many services and stores, as well as the opportunity to enjoy the year-round activity at La Grande-Place and an environment where the architecture harmoniously mixes with abundant natural lighting, vegetation and a majestic central fountain.
Complexe Desjardins is directly accessible by two subway stations: Place-d’Armes (orange line) and Place-des-Arts (green line).
The vast underground parking offers 1,046 spaces, with the option of renting at special monthly rates.
Those who work at Complexe Desjardins also enjoy all the advantages of a central location:
- At the heart of downtown Montréal
- In the middle of Montréal’s cultural crossroads and the Quartier des spectacles (the site of many summer festivals)
- A stone’s throw away from the Palais des congrès de Montréal (Montréal’s convention centre), the Quartier international, Old Montréal, as well as the Latin Quarter
Office workers at Complexe Desjardins have access to leasing spaces and facilities characteristic of Class A buildings, i.e., among the most prestigious in Montréal.
With a focus on prevention, Complexe Desjardins’ Security Department is well-known for its expertise and plays a leadership role in its field. In fact, the department is often held up as a reference, especially in the media.
SHOPPING GALLERY TENANTS
Complexe Desjardins merchants enjoy the advantage of a captive clientele of approximately 10,000 employees.
- Stores benefit from high traffic and business volume through the added value generated by the numerous ongoing events organized at La Grande-Place. Moreover, these events often serve as promotional platforms to stimulate commercial activities.
- The synergy generated by the proximity of the cultural district and the DoubleTree by Hilton hotel draws in a large number of potential clients.
- The arrival of prestigious brand names as well as a grocery store in recent years has helped attract a new clientele.
- Stores benefit from a dynamic advertising strategy. Over the years, commercial activities and promotions have attracted a growing number of participants, which in turn has increased sales volumes.
- Merchants have access to a variety of advertising media, notably in the elevators and public areas, where they can promote their services or products.
- A parking lot with 1,046 spaces represents a permanent incentive for clientele.
- The effectiveness of the Complexe’s integrated systems and security staff, the focus on prevention and the advantageous configuration of the shopping gallery all make Complexe Desjardins one of the most secure buildings in Montréal’s downtown area.