Privacy and Security
We invite you to read GROUPE IMMOBILIER DESJARDINS privacy and security policy to learn what it covers and how the personal information DESJARDINS GESTION IMMOBILIÈRE INC. collects through its website is used.
SCOPE OF THE DESJARDINS GESTION IMMOBILIÈRE INC. POLICY
When you visit its website or use its products and services, GROUPE IMMOBILIER DESJARDINS collects personal information that could identify you.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION
GROUPE IMMOBILIER DESJARDINS collects personal information that could be used to identify you when you set up your profile, use its products or services, or register with the Complexe Desjardins website.
GROUPE IMMOBILIER DESJARDINS automatically receives certain information from your browser, such as your IP address, information from “cookies” and the web page you are on. This information is automatically recorded by our servers.
- GROUPE IMMOBILIER DESJARDINS uses this information for specific purposes: to improve the content of its web pages, to respond more effectively to your requests for products and services, and to communicate with you.
- GROUPE IMMOBILIER DESJARDINS will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- GROUPE IMMOBILIER DESJARDINS will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except under the following circumstances:
- You have given your consent;
- We have to share this information with third parties in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We are required to do so in response to a subpoena, a court order, or a legal proceeding;
- Your actions on the GROUPE IMMOBILIER DESJARDINS website violate the provisions of current legislation or the guidelines for the use of any of our products or services.
CHANGING OR REMOVING YOUR PROFILE
GROUPE IMMOBILIER DESJARDINS allows you to change the personal information in your profile at any time. You can cancel your registration at any time by filling out the automated unsubscribe form.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
For your convenience, GROUPE IMMOBILIER DESJARDINS provides links to the websites, or parts of the websites, of third parties. Desjardins has no control over the content or operation of these sites, or over their privacy practices. As a result, any personal information you send through these sites is subject to their privacy policies. It is therefore your responsibility to familiarize yourself with them to ensure that your personal information is protected.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
150 Sainte-Catherine St. W.
H2X 3Y2 Canada
- Monday 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m
- Tuesday 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m
- Wednesday 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m
- Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.